Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Blind

"Don't go and leave me,
And please don't drive me blind.

You don't believe me, but you do this every time,
Please don't drive me blind."

You say you don't love me, but your heart says you want me back. You come and leave me hanging from the sealing, wanting me to hold back.
You come and say you don't need me, and I was falling for you, but now I hit the bottom, and I realize that I'm afraid of being alone. But your heart is not longer a home for me.

Now I have to give up to this one thing, cuz I want you to miss me, and realize that you lost me, and my memory is not longer with you, neither is my heart or my soul; not even my body.
I'll tear you up in two, so you can feel what I'm feeling. This feeling I feel is getting out of me, and I'll be free, I won't be yours, and I'll see you suffer, I'll see you cry days and nights, cuz you lost me and you are aware of that.

And I know, I certainly know your past may catch up on you as you run faster, and you'll realize your loss, and will want me back, but I won't be there for you, cuz now I'm mine... and no one could ever take me!

6 comments:

Förster Agatha said...

Anyway, is not time for me to write... I mean, to write about your blog....
Sometimes, things just happen, and by the way is not easy to understand why people just leave, and leave you, just there, in the middle of nothing....

Is incredible how people just can destroy your world so easy, just in a moment....

And is more difficult to understand how easy you can just destroy yourself.....

Well...as I said..tings just happen...And this is life...
Excuse me I didn't say anything.

Unknown said...

Joannie...
You're polluting.
Your love-rotten heart is going through phases, and that's understandable, but revenge messages and bad wishes for the future make you waste your time and all the love you have to give in the past.
Please, move on.
Please...

Unknown said...

I'll move on, I promise, but now... Now is just wot i feel!
I GOTTA EXPRESS MYSELF!!
I'll move on, is not that difficult!!
:)

Anonymous said...

aghhhhhhhhh mk ud escribe muy bn xq putas no escribe una cancion :P, no mentiras jajaja, ps la verdad mientras tngas en donde expresart todo esta bn ;), y ps no c, supongo q no fue algo tan repentino pero siempre duele cuando el mundo con el q uno sueña ya no solo esta lejos, sino q ya nunka existirá, aunq si nunk va a existir es xq él no merecia estar en ese mundo, y ps la verdad nunk me parecio q diera lo suficiente, pero bno el corazon muchas veces no entiende esas cosas, asi x por ahora supongo q se le dificultara recorrer el aire libremente, pero fresk supongo q llegara el q haga volar tu corazon y ps no creo q sea tan dificil siendo la niña tan divina y especial q eres :D, mientras tanto yo t quiero por dos :P

Anonymous said...

Wow!!
creo que debes creerte la ultima parte!!!
es bueno que hoy hayamos hablado de eso, tenemos un afan por estar siempre como con alguien y después te das cuenta que te falta tiempo para hablar, pensar y amar a Joann Ospina! o a Alice o a quien creas ser, no necesitas a nadie porque te tienes a ti,
y ahí los tendras, sufriendo por ti, mientas tu y yo nos escapamos y nos burlamos de ellos jejeje, bueno solo queria decir eso.
No es que no haya amor después, pero cada amor es distinto, ve aprendiendo como son las cosas y tenemos que intentar no cometer los mismos errores otravez :)
te quiero♥

Anonymous said...

I don't even know what to say...
is just you really know how much i love you don't you?
is kinda difficult to see i don't know...maybe hearts and feeling...'cause is just like that...just feelings...
meaning feels this time by the way...
i just want you to know and you'll never forget that i'm here...always right beside you...holding you up...no matter what it is...is jus you and me...
I love you...<3
(K)