Monday, December 03, 2007

This too shall pass

Now the magic is gone, and with it, all the lil pieces of a broken heart.
Now u are gone with all those stupid lies, laughters and poems that used to be for me. But I think that all that magic was just another maze for me, for me to die in that lonely labyrinth of secrets and beautiful lies. Lies that u created for me to fall, fall in love for you, for your poetic romance that is only about lies and cheating.
But u got those special needs, and eventhough u know this isn't gonna work, you wanna keep me by yourside, making me believe you love me and you care for me, for you, for both of us. I just don't wanna be your fool, not this time.
But everytime i kiss u, u charm me, u put a spell on me so i keep on being a fool.
But this dream or nightmare has got to end...
and none of us will be suffering.

Good bye blue sky.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

When magic's gone, there's nothing else to do....
Love is about magic, but if you don't feel that "magic" anymore, you just forgot what is the meaning of "love"....
Dear, be careful, cuz this became a game in which the one that hurts more is the winner, and I don't really think you'll be the winner....
ILY


Agatha

Anonymous said...

Completamente de acuerdo, no mas, no otra vez.
¿Por qué siempre se presionan las cosas?
si una vez se terminaron seguiran terminandose siempre, nada es eterno.
Necesitas otros espacios y que te dejen de joder azulmente =S
muy directow??

Unknown said...

love is like oxygen,love is a splendorous thing ...all u need is love.
love lifts us up.

Unknown said...

Joan!!
No te hieras, recuerda lo que te dije... el que no sirve que no estorbe...
Y la magia siempre existirá... intenta no dejarla morir :D

Anonymous said...

gone...