Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Are you there?


I guess my words aren't enough to show you how much I miss you. But this is all I have to give.

Crying for you, because you are not here, not with me, not laughing and making me smile.
Missing every part of you, missing that part of me that was made for you.
You, you my twin soul, you make me cry cuz you are not here.

But now, now I remember that we are made for each other, even if you are not here with me.
So many things u taught me, and I can't even remember if I did good or wrong.
So many words, moments, tears, laughters. But I can only for your absence.

Today is your day, and I remember you.And I look for you everywhere, just to feel you, and see you smile.

Mi acompañante de sueños y fantasías, mi pequeña alma gemela, estás aquí, conmigo, siempre.
Sonrie, que cada vez que lo hagas, estaré sonriendo para ti también.

Are you there? - Anathema.

Are you there?
is it wonderful to know
all the ghosts...
all the ghosts...
freak my selfish out
my mind is happy
need to learn to let it go
I know you'd do no harm to me
but since you've been gone I've been lost inside
tried and failed as we walked by the riverside
and I wish you could see the love in her eyes
the best friend that eluded you lost in time
burned alive in the heat of a grieving mind
but what can I say now?
it couldn't be more wrong
cos there's no one there
unmistakably lost and without a care
did we lose all the love that we could have shared
and its wearing me down
and its turning me round
and I can't find a way
now to find it out
where are you when I need you...
are you there?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mirah mirah
cmo pones anathema mirah
i love tht song
:)
i soy un fukkin sapo q lee todo :P

Nanonai said...

Todo lo que tienes para darme son tus palabras, que son suficientes, porque esos bellos versos que escribes para mi no son mas que tu alma hecha palabra, que tu escencia plasmada en un texto.
No solo son suficientes, son todo lo que necesito para reir y para llorar.
Me dejas afligida pero feliz, me robaste mil sonrisas y cinco mil lagrimas, pero me encanta que recuerdes que la distancia física no importa, porque en la metafísica nos la pasamos juntas!
riendo, llorando, volando y soñando, amandonos y amandolos y odiandolos pero nunca odiandonos!
Claro que me encantaría estar fisicamente contigo, y dejarte invitarme unos buenos "sushises", pero como ahora no se puede tus palabras son todo lo que necesito, tus palabras y tu bienestar!
Si yo sonrio tu sonries y si tu sonries! yo sueño contigo.
Es un trato?