Tuesday, April 14, 2009

All you need is love♪

One more time by your side!
You can even imagine how does it feel to touch youch heart, to feel your mind.

I may be in love... That's more than obvious.
But that (surely) does not changes the fact that I admire all of you.
Feel happy for all your goals, and day-dream about you all the time.

Just to feel you close, closer, way closer...makes my skin go nuts.
My heart begins to pump louder and faster.
My face blushes, and my mind calls you every time she feels you far.

I am in love,
And I'm sure I haver never, ever felt the way you have made me feel.
I just want to close my eyes, and jump... and fly through that vast sky that is waiting for us.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As long as my fellow Cheshire Cat writes and smiles, my heart will find a night relief.

Glad for ya.