Saturday, April 18, 2009

The reason

Stars shinning right above me,
the sky is clear
And I have never seen it that way.
It might be the sparkle of the moon
or the smell of the breeze that is around.

But I have never felt this way.

The way you make me feel and make me love you,
make my days something unique and wonderful.

Now the storm has passed, and my heart
My heart asks for yours
And it will not stop asking for your love
Cuz YOU have the way to make my days better and better.

You are, my love,
the reason to smile one more time.

You have won my heart
and each part of my life.
You have it all
And my dreams recall your presence every night.

I can say I love you,
but that would not be enough
Cuz you have made me feel something
I never felt before.

Is this real love?
Is it real?
Or is it just another dream my life wants to believe?
Is this love?
Cuz there is no description for what I am feeling.

If this is love,
I want to be in love forever.
Forever by your side.

No comments: