Sunday, May 18, 2008

And I love...

I love the way you move
the way you smile
the way you think
the way you laugh
the way you make me laugh
smile, and breathe.
I love your accents,
your thoughts
your craziness.
I love you,
and i love the way you make me feel .
I love every day,
every night,
every dawn....
Because you are everywhere.
I love how you walk,
how you immitate,
how you do every little thing.
Every little thing you do,
is magic.
I love your smell,
the way you look at me in the dark...
the way you make me feel when we are alone in the sweet darkness.
I just love how you make me fall in love...
and live my days
with a huge smile,
cuz you are my happiness
and my life,
and my love
and my all.


I love you, my sweet angel of love.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

pero
te amo y te amo
y oh
q prettiest eres
i want to be with u
until the day i die
:)

Unknown said...

"I love your smell,
the way you look at me in the dark..."

Couldn't've been said better.