Saturday, January 10, 2009

Forever is not enough

Forever isn't enough to show you the world.
To share the magic of each and every rose. To make you feel happy, sad, excited, grumpy or dazzling.

Forever isn't enough to show you how much I care. To feel you, to know you.
To dream each and every night with one of your sweet charming kisses, and that we are together in a world that does not exist.

Forever...Forever I'll be by your side. But forever is not enough, dear.

Forever is just not enough to show you how I feel, how I feel you and I feel with you.

Isn't enough to watch one thousand dawns, one million sunrises and thirty-three starlights by your side.
Isn't enough to feel every night one lovely kiss before falling asleep, and every morning see your eyes when I wake up.

Forever is not enough, to share my love and life with you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

El amor nos hace poetas.
¿Y qué pasa cuando un poeta se enamora?
...
Tu escrito lo demuestra. :)