Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Try

Try to think in every love you have had...
Try to remember your first kiss, your first love.
Try to feel it again...
Do you feel it?
I feel it.

Try to remember the times you cried for love.
The times you smiled and laughed.
Try, just try.
Do you feel it?
I feel it.

But now,
Try to forget it.
And feel me, just like I feel you.
Cuz you are -truly- the best I've got.
You have shown me how to love again
And how to live life in a different way.

Let me show you,
How life can change.
Let me show you the colors I've learned to see.
Cuz now life is great
Life is new.
Just because,
I have you.

I do love you.
And I do fear.
Fear for the day,.
That I deny to appear.
I fear your absence.
For the scary thoughts

But I do know
I love you...
And that not even love
Can tear us apart.
Cuz love is all, and love is new.
And everything I do,
I do it for you.

Many days I've cried for love.
But now my eyes are dry
And tears
Do not want to fall.
Cuz I have now
I have won your heart.

Try to feel me in your dreams.
Try to find me,
Try to reach me.
Cuz I feel you, dream you, reach you
Every time I think of you.

1 comment:

fabián morales said...

hola, ah....no sé si no quieras que no te escriba más...es que he estado...algo vacío. en fin, responde aunque sea una vez.