Friday, May 25, 2007

Killing me soflty

One day more, one morning more... one,one,one.Today is today, tomorrow will be another day. Yesterday, has become part of her past, of her dreams,her irreal reality.I've killed her, I've killed her past, her dreams, her true reality, her world, her, her, her...her soul has become mine, but her love stills intact, cuz no one, can change what she feels or felt about life, about love, about everything she has lived, she has known.
One day more, she counts the minutes, the hours, the seconds, the days,the months, the years... Will she be discovered, will she be there to hold you tight when you really need her?... Oh, I've just forgot... I killed her. With my own hands, and with the help of nine wolves, that bite her neck, and tear her clothes apart. Makes her bleed and feel the pain;feel the pain in her insides,in her heart...She screams, she shouts as loud as possible, but nobody hears her, no one is there to help her. She resists,she fights, she sees its eyes, and finally,understand that they're only doing a favor, a big favor that no one could do better. They are tearing her apart.
Her limbs begin to fall, her body begins to reduce. No her ayer become tears, and she doesn't wants to die. But, why???She has desired death since the beginning of days, why is she so confused now?Why is she crying?Does she wants to live?
I'm standing there, watching how the wolves do their job, do the favor. Should I do something?Should I help her?I don't know, I don't want to. I feel like if a part of me is crying, because I can feel her pain,her dolefulness. Suddenly, one of the wolves stares at me, and with its eyes lets me understand I should help her...
But i don't know...
What should I do?

No comments: