Saturday, October 25, 2008

A dream... a nightmare.

I looked at him.
He smiled and vanished.
I had to reach him.
I ran and ran. I yelled, but he didn't listen.

He went away, and I was standing there. With the raindrops falling, touching my face.
He went away and I couldn't do nothing about it.
I gave up. He went away.

I smile, he loves to see me smile.
I shout, he panics.
I kiss him and he goes away again.
I cry and cry and cry. I'm hurt. He goes away and I don't want to reach him.
I want him. I want him here, by myside. Smiling, making me smile. Playing, singing, clowning around.
He goes away, he keeps walking.
He won't look at me again.

Dreams... what a funny thing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

quien será esa parsona q se desvanece vuelve y te atormenta...q se aleja y vuelve a ti quisiera entender un poco mas tus escritos tan hermosos

Anonymous said...

. .. a heart dies... drowning in the night's blood