Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wordless...

Speechless...
Words are far, my mind is trying not to turn gray.
My heart beats... Beats as you charm me.
I'm standing here. Watching you, feeling you, letting you go.
Beats one more time. Roars, screams.

Charm me, tell me the secret that your heart is longing to tell me.
Dream of me, think of me. Be me, and let me be you.
Fly, dry those tears that move me; that fool me.
Love me. Feel me.

Time goes by, my heart moves on. You still there, making me feel senseless.
Time has passed and you don't want to leave my mind, my thoughts, my words, my songs.
Time won't make me forget you. Time will make me go onto you.

Memoria. ¡Maldita memoria que me condenas! No me dejas olvidar.
No me permites sacarlo de mi cabeza.
No me dejas avanzar.


I have to move on.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're full of words.
Trouble is... they just don't work out as you'd like to.

Lacuna Inc. is imaginary.
You'll have to try a little harder.

Anonymous said...

a veces es complicado avanzar y olvidar, tantos recuerdos tan hermosos que no quieren que los dejemos pasar y de hecho no los podemos pasar pero debemos dejar de querer estar ahí...a veces nos atormentan y nos encantan jeje...quien será¿?---alegria--